Thursday, July 9, 2009

Operation Chimera






These were my latest experiment on my experimental dunks, I dyed the swoosh that purple-ish color (which was supposed to be dark red), I added denim to the toebox, I stuffed the tongues, I painted the tag and back tab, I used a wood burning pen and made the croc print around the toebox (yes I did that myself, it's a real texture not an illusion), and I painted the area around the toebox black. The laces dont match anything but hey they cost me like 6 bucks and I like how they look anyway. I sometimes get urges to buy SB laces in the most random colors as you see...

2 comments:

  1. -Nice Kicks:;i'll subscribe to you if you
    .to me i like your stuff and hopefully you'll
    .like mine:;plz plz
    .subscribe to me at tray16plz.blogspot.com
    .plz plz plz.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dope shoes!! Thxs for stoping by my blog come back and follow and ill keep checking in wit u.

    My Life My Style

    ReplyDelete