Thursday, July 9, 2009

Vacation

I'll be in sunny sunny Orlando starting Saturday for a whole week! Sadly I may not have Internet access. I know what you guys are thinking "But Jason, if you go who will supply us with our daily dose of ridiculousness?" Now before you guys get all Sean Kingston suicidal on me I'd like you to think about this. I'm a real person with real needs, not some awesome robot that just shoots out awesomeness 24-7 (although it is rumoured that I emit waves of awesomeness over a 36 1/2 mile radius. People who wake up grumpy just don't live close enough to me!), so I guess I'm taking a week to recharge my awesomeness as well as share it with the good people at Orange Lake the best resort and timeshare in Florida! So it is expected that you'll miss me, maybe cry a little, but when I come back you'll have a new found appreciation for my awesomeness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment